Seafood Salad sandwich for lunch!
So simple and easy to make!
- 1 cup of imitation crab meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used light mayo)
- 2 slices of bread (I used white)
- 2 leaves of lettuce (I used iceberg)
- 1/2 lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Chop up the crab meat into small pieces.
- Mix chopped up crab meat with mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Squeeze half a lemon and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Spread seafood salad on bread and add lettuce.
You can add different herbs and other ingredients to make it fancier :)
I just like the simple easy seafood salad. Soo yummy.