Italian Sausage and Pasta
This is a go-to meal to make for dinner! So easy and delicious!
Italian Sausage and Pasta Recipe
- Any kind of pasta
- 2 links of italian sausages
- 3/4 cup of pasta sauce
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Cook italian sausages (I boiled them for 20 minutes on the stove top, then pan fried them afterwards. You can always just pan fry them until cooked through.)
- Slice the sausages at an angle/diagonally.
- Heat pan and add pasta sauce on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add cooked sliced sausages to pan with pasta sauce, let simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Serve sausages and pasta sauce over the pasta and enjoy!