Pork chop with mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner tonight!
Delicious and tender pork chops paired with creamy, buttery mashed potatoes, and green beans! Easy and simple dinner for anyday of the week!
Recipe for the following:
Pork Chops: (these pork chops were thinnly sliced, so cooked very fast.)
- Added bbq sauce to pork chops, salt, and pepper.
- The pork chops were broiled 2-3 minutes on each side on HIGH.
- Peeled and washed about 5 potatoes.
- Boiled the potatoes in a pan until fully cooked and fork tender.
- Mashed potatoes, added about 1 stick unsalted butter, 1/2 or 3/4 cup of light cream, lots of salt and pepper.
- Add more seasoning, butter, cream as you taste, and mash until you reach a desired consistency.
- Pealed, snapped, and washed green beans.
- Boiled in a pan of water until fork tender.
- Added 1 tbsp of butter, salt and pepper.