Pork chop with mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner tonight!
Delicious and tender pork chops paired with creamy, buttery mashed potatoes, and green beans! Easy and simple dinner for anyday of the week!
Recipe for the following:
Pork Chops: (these pork chops were thinnly sliced, so cooked very fast.)
- Added bbq sauce to pork chops, salt, and pepper.
- The pork chops were broiled 2-3 minutes on each side on HIGH.
- Peeled and washed about 5 potatoes.
- Boiled the potatoes in a pan until fully cooked and fork tender.
- Mashed potatoes, added about 1 stick unsalted butter, 1/2 or 3/4 cup of light cream, lots of salt and pepper.
- Add more seasoning, butter, cream as you taste, and mash until you reach a desired consistency.
- Pealed, snapped, and washed green beans.
- Boiled in a pan of water until fork tender.
- Added 1 tbsp of butter, salt and pepper.
Pork roast with sauteed zucchini and roasted potatoes!
The pork roast was so tender and juicy! My first time making it! The sauteed zucchini were tender and tasty! The roasted potatoes was crispy on the outside yet moist and tender in the inside!
I used a pre-seasoned pork roast. Really easy and simple to cook! You can easily season your own pork roast and use the same directions to cook it so your pork roast is super tender and juicy!!
Easy, simple, delicious dinner!
Recipe: Pork roast with sauteed zucchini and roasted potatoes
- 1-2 lb pork roast (store bought, pre-seasoned) (or use your own seasoned pork roast)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a small baking pan with a large sheet of aluminum foil, making edges of aluminum foil stand up.
- Place 1-2lb pork roast in pan, and wrap the aluminum foil around it, making it a tight pocket surrounding the pork.
- Put the pork roast in the 325 degree F oven and cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Insert thermometer in thickest part of pork roast for internal temperature of 155.
- Let pork rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Recipe: Sauteed zucchini
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Wash and slice zucchini into thin slices.
- Heat pan on medium high heat and add olive oil.
- Once pan and oil are hot, add in zucchini, and season with salt and pepper.
- Saute and cook zucchini until tender or cooked to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy!
- (Caution: oil splatters like crazy, so have a cover nearby to prevent oil splashes!)
Recipe: Roasted potatoes
- 2 large potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees F.
- Peel and wash potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into cubes, try to cut them all the same size, so they cook evenly.
- Spread potatoes in a large oven pan (cookie sheet) lined with aluminum foil or spray thoroughly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Drizzle olive oil all over the potatoes, making sure all the potatoes are covered, use more oil if needed.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put in 380 degree F oven and cook for 45 minutes.
- Half way through cooking, stir potatoes around.
- When potatoes are done, turn on broiler on high and broil potatoes until brown to your liking.
- (Don’t burn them!)
Enjoy these simple and delicious meals! You can combine and pair these dishes with other dishes!
Easter dinner! Prime rib, mashed potatoes, rice pilaf, peas, and gravy! Delicious!
Follow me on instagram!