Italian Sausage and Pasta
This is a go-to meal to make for dinner! So easy and delicious!
Italian Sausage and Pasta Recipe
- Any kind of pasta
- 2 links of italian sausages
- 3/4 cup of pasta sauce
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Cook italian sausages (I boiled them for 20 minutes on the stove top, then pan fried them afterwards. You can always just pan fry them until cooked through.)
- Slice the sausages at an angle/diagonally.
- Heat pan and add pasta sauce on low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add cooked sliced sausages to pan with pasta sauce, let simmer 2-3 minutes.
- Serve sausages and pasta sauce over the pasta and enjoy!
Homemade chicken and broccoli Alfredo!!
So amazing! The consistency of the Alfredo sauce is perfect! My 3rd time making it, and this is the best one yet! Yay!
[Sorry for lack of updates!! I’m on instagram all the time, lol. I’ll post my instagram photos here too!]
You can follow me at ‘happycrumb’ on instagram :)
For the simple easy alfredo sauce:
Ingredients: Alfredo Sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter [unsalted]
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Heat a pan up and add the butter and garlic.
- Melt the butter
- Once butter is melted, add in heavy cream
- Whisk constantly until cream is warm/hot
- DON’T boil the cream and butter!!
- Once hot, add cheese and whisk until completely melted
- Add salt and pepper to taste!
- Serve with pasta and anything you want!
The sauce will be thick! Soo good! If you want to thin it out, save 1/4 or 1/2 or 3/4 cup of pasta water [before you strain the pasta, save some water] until you get the consistency you want.
I added chopped chicken and broccoli, so delish!
Spaghetti and meatballs with green beans for dinner!
I had previously froze a batch of meatballs in the freezer and thawed them out for tonight’s dinner. This was a super easy and delicious meal. Simple yet yummy. :)
The pasta can be substituted with any pasta of your choice, like whole grain or zucchini squash pasta! I used regular pasta. The sauce was a jarred sauce (I really want to make my own soon). All topped with parmesan cheese. The beans were flash boiled, so they still have their green color and some crunch to it, added a little unsalted butter and salt/pepper to it :).
Pasta with pesto cream sauce!
This is what I made for dinner tonight!
Adapted from the famous, amazing, thepioneerwoman, Ree!!
The sauce was soo creamy and delicious. This was the first time I ever had pesto before. & the first time I have ever made pesto!
Soo easy to make and soo good too!
The recipe can be found on her amazing website!
Click this link to the recipe!
Thepioneerwoman’s recipe for Pasta with pesto cream sauce
or… (copy and paste)